About The Grand Welsh Tree Plant
The Grand Welsh Tree Plant ignites the start of one of our new 2021 initiatives; Green Paw Earth Conservation Project. For more information about the Green Paw Earth Conservation Project visit the Green Paw Earth Conservation Project page.
About the The Grand Welsh Tree Plant
The Grand Welsh Tree Plant objective is to plant a minimum of 1000+ trees in 2021 from the donations raised. The more money raised, the more we can plant, and the more carbon we can balance. So, if we raise enough donations to plant 10,000 trees, then this is what we plant. Our target is to raise at least £5000 which will enable us to plant 2500 trees. These trees will be planted after lockdown has come to an end, this will enable us to get more donors and members of the public involved.
Why plant trees?
To help balance the ever increasing Carbon Emissions from human activity.
How much C02 does an average UK citizen produce each year?
The average person in the UK produces between 8 and 15 tonnes of C02 a year.
How many trees are needed to be planted to offset the Carbon of an average UK citizen?
- With an average lifespan of 40 years per tree.
- Average of 20KG of Carbon absorbed each year per year.
- 8 to 15 tonnes = 8,000 to 15,000KG per year.
- So for one person 400 to 750 trees are needed to be planted every 40 years.
- The trees must have enough growing space to keep absorbing C02 for the 40 years.
How can you help offset your Carbon Footprint?
Start here, by donating to plant trees with Green Paw Project.
Read more about the following subjects below via
For more information about why to Plant Trees and Carbon Offset, and the effects the ever increasing Carbon in the air has on our planet, wildlife and humans visit Green Paw Earth Conservation Project
- The deforestation issues our planet faces.
- What are the main causes of deforestation?
- Why is deforestation catastrophic for our planet?
- At what rate is C02 rising?
- What does the rise mean to our planet?
- What can you do to help?
- The Process of Carbon Sequestration
- Other environmental benefits of tree planting and rewilding
DONATE HERE TO PLANT A TREE
Pay £2 to plant a tree, or £50 to plant 25 trees and reduce the world’s growing Carbon Emissions. 100% of all donated money goes towards planting trees via Green Paw Earth Conservation Project. Every £2 raised will plant a tree that will be protected for its entire life.